Job ID: 205283584
Expand SII’s existing customer base and develop new account prospects within a given territory. Service existing accounts and build strong relationships with both existing and new accounts. Pursue qualified leads through referrals and cold calls. Analyze customer needs and make presentations to sell and close accounts.
SPECIFIC JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
1. Coordinate, cultivate and produce customer leads and provide follow-up. Coordinate resolution of customer
problems with products and services.
2. Establish and follow-up on sales leads. Establish and maintain industry contacts that lead to sales. Make
presentations to potential customers and established customers to promote strong personal relationship.
3. Develop and deliver sales presentations and close sales in a professional and effective manner.
4. Attend selected industry tradeshows and conferences throughout the U.S and staff the booth. Participate in
industry seminars, conferences, and speaker bureaus for the purpose of building SII brand awareness.
5. Prepare and submit in a timely manner a variety of reports and processes as requested by SII to include
daily notes into Sales Logix, a weekly report to Regional Manager, weekly Expense Reports and any
reports deemed necessary by Regional Manager as well as weekly call ins.
6. Maintain up-to-date understanding of industry trends and technical developments.
7. Meet monthly sales target for specific territory set by management.
8. Develop and maintain communication in a cooperative and professional manner with all levels of SII staff
and customers by communication openly, honestly and constructively; treating all employees and
customers with dignity, respect and courtesy; taking responsibility for and making every effort to resolve
communication, trust and respect concerns and problems.
9. Account Executive will travel up to 80% and must be willing to travel overnight.
10. Performs other related duties as assigned.
1. Knowledge of wholesale optical industry and proven sales experience in the optical industry products.
Effective verbal, written and interpersonal skills; strong negotiating skills; self motivated with high energy
level; ability to work effectively without close supervision; and strong problem-solving skills.
2. Skills required included basic computer, Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point.
This position requires occasional lifting, pulling or pushing of objects less than 25 pounds. Bending, kneeling and
carrying are required. Equipment typically used: Computer, copier, fax, printer, telephone and transportation.
* Candidate must live within the territory