SwimOutlet has grown to become the largest competitive swim retailer and team dealer in the United States. We offer the largest assortment of products, superior customer service and best quality available. We are a team of swimmers and we love swimming.
We are looking for Regional Team Sales Representatives to manage and grow our team business. This is a 100% remote role that requires travel to events, meetings and facilities in and outside of a designated territory.
Sales Territory Manager
Ohio, Michigan, Illinois & Indiana (Must reside in one of these States within the territory)
Remote - Travel Required | SwimOutlet | Reports to the Team Sales Manager
What You Will Do
- Grow client base by performing outreach to potential customers via phone and email, and “on deck” visits
- Service existing teams in your territory
- Provide prompt and exceptional customer service via phone, email, or in person
- Address problems and recommend solutions to meet and exceed the expectations of team accounts
- Collaborate with other Team Division colleagues, vendors and related departments
- Maintain reasonable business hours and be able to routinely travel to the assigned sales territory
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere that strengthens the team
- Perform other duties and projects assigned
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures and instructions
Who You Are
- A results driven self-directed sales professional with 2+ years or more of B2B sales experience.
- A strategic planner with the ability to drill down, manage and accomplish tasks and goals
- Able to thrive in a growing, small business environment with an ability to think outside of the box and creatively problem solve
- Comfortable in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Enthusiastic with a positive demeanor and the ability to communicate effectively with customers, teams, athletes and colleagues
- Excellent at building business relationships
- Customer focused
- Able to coordinate a variety of activities and prioritize work to meet deadlines and grow the business
- Knowledgeable and experienced athlete, coach or vendor in aquatic sports, preferably competitive swimming
- Bachelor's degree with 2+ years of B2B sales experience
- Know your way around Salesforce or similar CRM software
- Comfortable working in both Google Workspace and Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Valid driver license and ability to travel locally with occasional national travel
Our Sales Representatives Enjoy
- Competitive compensation: salary + commission + bonus opportunity
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance
- 401k plan with company matching
- Discounts on SwimOutlet.com
- Comprehensive sales management training
- Flexible Time Off Plan
The employee is frequently required to sit at a computer; use hands and fingers to type, write; reach with hands and arms for tasks such as keyboarding, opening filing cabinets, and some light lifting as necessary to function in an office environment.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Spiraledge provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.