Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We need someone who will:
1. Attain sales quota each month by managing assigned accounts. Increase sales in assigned accounts.
2. Utilize company strategy to contact current and previous customers to establish order cycles and create strong relationships.
3. Establish buying influences and purchasing criteria for assigned accounts.
4. Contacts current and prospective customers to sell and explain products and solicit new business within the market area.
5. Performs in a manner that will prevent errors and omissions.
6. Responds to and resolves customer concerns.
7. Attends sales meetings, training or educational activities as required.
Some of the things we will expect of you are to:
1. Maintain a minimum of 110 customer contacts per week, made up of outbound/inbound phone calls, e-mails, and outgoing mail.
2. Prepare for each customer contact by establishing sales objectives for each contact.
3. Carefully detail and document, in proprietary CRM software, result of each customer contact.
4. Remain current on customer calls to maximize reorder opportunities, according to the customer order cycle.
5. Process error-free orders.
6. Provide back-up coverage for other print sales reps due to absence.
7. Maintain professional behavior at all times with customers (internal and external) and vendors.
8. Have a High school diploma or GED and 1-2 years’ experience in an inside or telesales role.
9. There is no travel required for this position.
Job ID: 242168715