Looking for that perfect sales job where you can have a direct impact on people without having to work evenings or Sundays? With a company that actually makes something? A product that is deeply personal and impactful to those who need it? Then look no more!
For 125 years, families have trusted Krause Monument Company to create timeless, custom granite and bronze memorials that are as unique as the people they honor. Our employees are known for their professionalism, creativity, and design excellence. Krause Monument Company proudly serves the communities of Viroqua, Richland Center and Reedsburg. Come join our team and learn more about how you can help create these treasured family heirlooms.
If you thrive on providing superior customer service and enjoy an autonomous work environment, then this is the place for you! If you have previous sales experience or a retail background, then we are interested in you! Join us and watch your creations become treasured family heirlooms.
What will you do in this position?
- Skillfully and successfully sell our products and services. Enter and maintain sales orders in ERP system.
- Initiate and follow-up with customers to recommend, sell, answer questions, and resolve customer concerns; provide post-sale customer support.
- Regularly attend networking events such as funeral home and cemetery association meetings.
- Oversee all operations for your location including monitoring of orders, accounts receivable, bank deposits, etc.
- Maintain and send marketing materials to prospective customers.
- Identify new revenue opportunities and proactively network within the community.
- Conduct sales presentations.
- Attend sales seminars, sales meetings or other educational activities.
What do we offer?
- First year earnings potential between $40,000 - $45,000.
- We offer full benefit package including medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- 401k,vacation, paid holidays and tuition reimbursement included.
- No evening hours required and closed on Sundays.
- Full-time employment at a stable, growing company with a stellar 130-year reputation.
- Opportunity to work at a company where individuals are recognized and contribute significantly and directly to our success.
What are we looking for?
- 5 years of sales experience required; preferably experience in commission sales.
- Excellent knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting and selling products or services.
- Detail oriented.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to excel in a multi-tasking environment.
- Include any community involvement on resume.
This company is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other protected class.