5 - 10 years
iHire, an award-winning career platform, is seeking a Client Relationship Manager to join our team. We’re growing at a rapid pace and need to find an A-Player to help us continue to thrive in this exciting and competitive market.
We’d like to hear from you if you are energized by relationship building, identifying customer needs, and cultivating new business opportunities and interested in working for one of Inc.’s Best Workplaces for 2018 – right here in Angola, IN.
What You Will Do:
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and key personnel within our client companies.
- Conduct regular business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services and identify upsell/cross-sell opportunities.
- Collaborate with internal iHire stakeholders to ensure client satisfaction.
- Analyze various KPIs and data using analytics tools.
- Escalate and resolve areas of concern as raised by clients.
- Monitor company performance against service-level agreements and flag potential issues.
- Manage multiple product implementation projects at varying stages.
- Perform root cause analyses to identify and develop strategies for addressing issues.
What You Will Bring:
- Five years of success in a sales or account management capacity and/or experience with a strong focus on relationship management.
- Technical competence with the ability to assimilate technical information quickly.
- Proven analysis, problem solving, and troubleshooting expertise.
- Ability to multitask and perform effectively under pressure.
- Comfortable interacting with all levels of management and roles within the client organization.
- Ability to prioritize and escalate customer issues as required.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to effectively explain a solution to a customer’s problem.
- Outstanding attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Enthusiasm, strong work ethic, and a positive and results-oriented attitude.
What You Will Get:
- Competitive salary
- Medical/dental/vision benefits
- 401(k) with 4% match
- Flexible work environment
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid holidays
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Casual work environment
- Work-life balance
- The opportunity to work (and play) with some of the best and brightest people in the industry – if we do say so ourselves
Who We Are:
iHire isn’t your average company. We value passion, ability, enthusiasm, and dedication. And, we provide a flexible environment where the best employees can thrive. iHire is always looking to add motivated people to our team who want to grow with us and become leaders. We have a casual work environment, emphasize work-life balance, and offer competitive benefits that set us apart from the rest. For these reasons and more, iHire has earned multiple awards over the past several years as an employer of choice.
Job ID: 247300691