3 - 5 years
Field Sales Engineer - $2500 Sign On Bonus Available
Are you an ambitious, entrepreneurial, motivated engineer looking for an exciting career path in outside technical sales? Come join the SPIROL team!
This is an excellent opportunity to work with many industry leaders in product design, development, and manufacturing, including many Fortune 100 companies. We are seeking a mechanically inclined Sales Engineer to drive business across a number of industries, through solution development of customer applications.
Mission of the Role
Grow sales within assigned territory through combination of existing account maintenance, and new business generation through Solution Selling.
- Technical proficiency with SPIROL products
- OEM customer engagement with engineers to offer engineered fastening solutions
- Travel to existing and prospective customers within geographical territory
- Territory sales growth and new business generation exceeding or at budgeted levels
- Development of new business opportunities to be tracked on CRM system
- Active maintenance of CRM database for customers
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering preferred. Technical-minded individuals with 3+ years of experience in outside OEM sales are encouraged to apply.
- Travel is required to assigned territory to visit with key contacts in engineering, purchasing, quality, and manufacturing (~25%)
- Competitive Compensation with Bonus Program
- Paid Vacation
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Education Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) with Company Matching
- ESOP Pension
Job ID: 241413057