Job ID: 224839536
The successful applicant will be responsible for directing and generating new business sales revenue. Provide leadership in the planning and implementation of market and new customer penetration strategies in order to cultivate and capture new business opportunities. Highly motivated, aggressive “hunter” with in-depth knowledge and experience in cable assemblies industry. This is a home based office in the assigned geographical area.
- Develops qualified prospects through cold calling, telemarketing, networking and other opportunities.
- Develop lists of prospects from directories, trade and professional association publications internet and other public information.
- Establish knowledge of company products/services, markets, and customers.
- Schedules appointments, prepare and present technical marketing presentations to potential customers.
- Maintain individual contact records and logs regarding leads.
Lead Lifecycle Management:
- Determine the appropriate next steps for each contact (escalation, further cultivation, tracking, and managing to closure).
- Analyze and understand customer strategies, future product plans, and expansion activities to develop penetration strategies for new business opportunities.
- Participate in program transitions to ensure customer needs are understood.
- Support new program contract negotiations and transition to sales development.
- Converts a prospect to a customer. This is typically achieved through the completion and execution of a service agreement and other forms necessary to begin service.
Sales Coordination and Organization:
- Assist with developing strategic plans to generate sales leading to increased market share.
- Guides and execute successful penetration strategies of the company into the target markets and into leading companies within these markets.
- Provide liaison between sales, customers, and internal company resources for new business pursuit.
- Acquire knowledge of competition, their products, and markets.
- Create and generate business development reports.
- Effectively brief and leverage executives on strategy and tactics to enhance customer relationships and consummate deals.
-Provides monthly report detailing the status of the annual plan by market with appropriate commentary regarding successes, failures, obstacles, and imminent actions.
- Maintain positive company image.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Seven plus years of progressive experience in business development roles; electronics contract manufacturing and in cable assemblies experience.
- Demonstrated experience in building relationships with VP’s, Directors, and Engineers setting appointments and nurturing account relationships to lead generation.
- Excellent consultative selling skills.
- Excels at finding and closing new business in a competitive marketplace.
- Excellent Cross-functional and personal communication skills.
- Strong leadership, motivational, and presentation skills.
- Strong Planning, organizational and time management.
- Effective in working both independently and in a team setting.
- Able to interact with all levels of complex organizations.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office programs.
- Attention to details and follow-up.
- BSEE degree or BSME with some electronic product development.
- Must have held individual quota goals in previous positions and a proven track record.
- Highly motivated self-starter.
- Competitive drive / Over-achiever
- Results oriented / Sense of urgency.
Rapid Manufacturing is a global electronics manufacturing company specialist in electronic custom-designed wire & cable harnesses, electro-mechanical, and box build assemblies for OEM's. We focus on the High-mix and low-medium volume production without the long lead times, starting from customer documentation to prompt delivery at competitive...
Rapid Manufacturing is a global electronics manufacturing company specialist in electronic custom-designed wire & cable harnesses, electro-mechanical, and box build assemblies for OEM's. We focus on the High-mix and low-medium volume production without the long lead times, starting from customer documentation to prompt delivery at competitive prices. Since 1976, Rapid Manufacturing has met its customers' demands with high reliability and quality conformance due to its effective manufacturing techniques, skilled personnel, state-of-the-art equipment, MIS, and ISO discipline.
With over 30 years of operations in the cable/connector industry, the organization operates with the customer in mind. Combining Upper Management leadership, experienced staff, equipment, and IT support, the Company focuses its efforts to solve customers' interconnectivity problems as well as to improve their customer retention level/satisfaction, costs, time to market product, and ROI.
Rapid Manufacturing views its customers as partners. Rapid Manufacturing encourages manufacturers to build a partnership based on trust and commitment to develop a competitive advantage. In working together, we better reach the expected results while increasing profitability for both you and Rapid. This philosophy has helped our Organization to build long lasting partnerships for as long as 20 years.
Our facilities strategically located in USA (Anaheim, CA; Hudson, NH), Mexico (Ensenada, BC), and P.R. of China (Shenzhen) have been serving OEM's in the following industries: Military, Medical, Industrial, Aerospace, Security, Transportation, Semiconductor, and Homeland Security.