Job ID: 219136463
With over 50 units worldwide we are looking at expanding our concept in the USA market and international markets
Based in Houston TX. Owns, Russo Restaurant is the leading brand in the rapidly growing Italian casual Italian pizza space, offering individual handcrafted pizzas and pasta with fresh ingredients made to order.
Do you have a desire to lead a quick growth? Do you have a network to make this happen? Do you have the ability to strategically plan and execute the growth strategy of 50+ stores in 5 years or less? If so, this may be the position for you!
The Director of Franchise Sales is responsible for the prospecting, Lead generation,Networking ,Build a pipeline of leads,Trade shows, networking for Domestic and International recruitment and signing of qualified franchise candidates to achieve targeted deal sales results for Russo Restaurant Group
Must have franchise sales Experiance with a proven track record of selling ...this position will be based in Houston texas ..this is not a remote position
• Build a strategic plan to execute large growth within the franchise division
• Network with potential Franchise owners and multi unit owners
• Close potential franchise deals
• Partner with franchisees on new openings and new owner transfers
Director Of Restaurant Franchise sales Development Qualifications
• 5+ years track record of success in franchise sales
.Must be positive and provide positive work environment with other team members.
• Must provide call log emails, and deal updates
.Generate and track franchise sales leads
• Generate continuing campaigns for prospects
• Provide appropriate reporting to management
• Must send commitments daily.
• Must make 75 calls a day and or 20 connections.
• A strong existing network of franchisee
• Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
• Experience selling a restaurant concept to franchise groups and individuals
• Four year degree in business and/or MBA preferred Has obtained a CFE Certification or is working towards certification a plus Minimum of 4 years in the restaurant franchising industry in various capacities Currently lives in willingness to relocate to Houston TX
Hospitality/Service oriented Strong Verbal and Written Communication skills
Ability to work in high pressure situations
Must possess solid judgment and decision making abilities Ability to juggle multiple tasks and work with specific timelines
Strong presentation skills • Professionalism and accountability • Ability to work in self-directed environment • Experience with lead generation software • Experience with professional social media, including LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook • Familiar with marketing, advertising, and overall branding practices • Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etcTeam player possessing leadership traits with the goal of being an integral member of the team Executive platform skill set
– ability to engage with high level executive team and BOD Strong Closing skills Knowledge of National Franchise Law and Regulations Financial Acumen and clear understanding of small business finance High Energy and a “Do it” attitude