Job ID: 218720565
3 - 5 years
MicroTek, a four-time Inc. 500 fastest growing company, providing conference center facilities in major global cities, is looking for experienced Meeting Venue Sales Managers for our MicroTek conference centers located in Washington, Atlanta, Chicago, Denver and NY. The Manager is responsible for the center's success from sales and contracts through delivery.
- Prospecting new business, handling rate negotiations, developing and maintaining client relationships and completing transactions through signed agreements.
- Achieve and exceed sales targets for the facility
- Participate in regional events to promote the facility to prime sales targets such as local companies and associations
- Be responsible for local P&L of the facility (i.e., contribution margin to the company)
- Management of local staff include hiring, firing, task delegation and performance reporting.
- Collaborate with operations management to attain a cohesive team environment and drive profitability.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in business or hospitality.
- At least 3 years’ experience in meeting venue sales required.
- Demonstrated experience selling meetings with less than 50 people
- Must be financially adept and understand P&L
- Some managerial experience preferred.
- Experience with computer applications such as MS Office and oral and written communication skills
Salary and Compensation plan commensurate with experience
MicroTek offers a competitive compensation package based on background and experience. MicroTek is an EOE. No phone calls or recruiter forwards will be accepted. No relocation package will be offered.
To be considered, send a resume including salary expectations.