Job ID: 210819824
5 - 10 years
The Business Development Executive will sell Casamba products and/or other services in person, over the phone, by email, and via web-based presentations. The Business Development Executive will be responsible for working on new customer opportunities. The Business Development Executive will bring on new business, hit sales quotas, and meet the challenges that come with opportunity development in a competitive market.
Main Duties and Tasks:
- Creates detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas.
- Manages the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal.
- Unearths new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long term partnerships.
- Presents products to prospective clients.
- Negotiates agreements and keeps records of sales and data.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- BSc or BA in business administration, sales or marketing.
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive in the Health Care industry.
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles.
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of CRM software (eg. Salesforce) is a plus.
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships.
- Organizational and time-management skills.
- A business acumen.
- Enthusiastic and passionate.
- This job operates in a professional office environment.
- This role routinely uses standard office equipment.
- Regularly required to talk or hear.
- Required to sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
- Specific vision abilities required include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Up to 75% travel required.