Job ID: 202920848
Optical Sales Associate.
Pearle Vision, Waterford, CT is strengthening their team.
Optical Sales Associate: Full-time and/or part-time positions available in a busy, professional eyecare, optical retail office.
The ideal candidate is professional, energetic, motivated and dedicated to providing excellent customer service; takes initiative and is a team player, is willing to help in all areas of the office to ensure a positive experience for the customer and seamless delivery of exceptional eyecare.
Major Duties and Responsibilities including and not limited to:
- Engage every customer entering the store by asking questions that uncover the reason for the visit
- Recommend products and services and provide guidance in selecting frames and lenses that are best suited for customer’s lifestyle and prescription needs.
- Administrative tasks associated with all aspects of customer service within a retail/professional environment.
- Pre-testing for the optometrists
- Collection of co-payments and other fees
- Specialized optical skills: Lab responsibilities, dispensing of eyewear, frame adjustments, minor optical repairs
Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent communication skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Strong Sales and Customer Service skills.
- Familiarity and comfort with computers necessary. Knowledge of Acuity Logic and Maximeyes a plus.
Attentive to details and has the ability to:
- prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities, multitask and stay on task during quiet and busy/pressure times.
- Communicate with Optometrists and Co-Workers to ensure good patient flow and an efficient, friendly, professional atmosphere in the office.
Previous experience in customer service, retail and optical preferred
Available to work some evenings and weekends
Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
Please click the "Apply" Button below to be considered for the position