Job ID: 202504860
5 - 10 years
Summary: Exciting remote based mining sales opportunity to grow with a forward-looking technology company in the mining industry. Company has leading edge technology products, a pipeline of new products, existing market share, and is looking for the right person to grow the business to the next level.
Our client offers a generous benefits package along with a competitive salary and commission structure for the right person.
Plans and implements sales, both short and long range, targeted toward existing and new markets by performing the following duties personally or through subordinates.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Achieves quarterly and annual booking goals with satisfactory margins.
- Develops and recommends product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
- Monitors competitor products, sales and marketing activities.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Guides preparation of sales and opportunity activity reports and presents to executive management.
- Establishes and maintains a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and events.
- Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
- Directs market channel development activity and coordinates sales distribution by establishing direct and indirect reps and distributors, assigns sales territories, quotas, and goals.
- Represents company at trade association meetings to promote product.
- Meets with key clients to maintain relationships and to negotiate and close deals.
- Coordinates liaison between sales department and other sales related units.
- Analyzes and controls expenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Assists other departments within organization to prepare manuals and technical publications.
- Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Reviews and analyzes sales performances against programs, quotes and plans to determine effectiveness.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Educations and/or Experience
Bachelors Degree in Sales, Marketing, Engineering, or Business preferred with a minimum of 5-10 years related experience with progressive responsibilities and accomplishments. Must be a Citizen of the United States and be DoD Clearance Eligible. Candidate must have a strong established sales presence in the Mid-West mining space.
- Strong sales presence in Mid-West mining space
- Accountable, quota-focused & commitment oriented
- Ability to network and hold strong relationships within mining industries
- Technical comprehension of products, segments, applicability and market space.
- Demonstration of leadership, management and teamwork throughout their career.
- Persuasive personality
- Ability to build trust and strong relationships at the top and bottom of the sales chain
- Bottom-line oriented, budget-conscious, metric/measurement driven
- Tenacious, perseverant and determined individual
- Proven effectiveness in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Creative, innovative and open for new ways to sell and market products
- Flexible to market factors and conditions
- Must be willing and able to work in teams and remotely as individual
- Excellent written/verbal skills – Powerpoint/Salesforce skills a plus