Job ID: 159135188
5 - 10 years
Are you looking to grow your career with a company that is on the rise? Case Snow Management, a year-round company specializing in snow removal and landscape, has been recognized by Inc 5000 as one of the fastest growing companies for the past three years. We experienced 678% growth during that time.
Imagine what we will do with a dedicated Business Developer in this exciting new role!
The Business Developer will collaborate and work with partners including operations, finance, marketing, and proposal administration to manage responses to bids to meet sales targets.
The candidate chosen must live in or relocate to the Providence/Boston area to work from our office daily.
What the Business Developer will do:
- Execute on outbound prospecting techniques and qualifying leads at a pace and quality to consistently hit and exceed monthly goals
- Log activity consistently and reliably in CRM
- Identify customer needs and utilize solution-based selling techniques to fully demonstrate value of Case services.
- Build and maintain trust-based professional relationships with key decision makers
- Work at a fast pace environment while operating with a high sense of urgency
- Communicate proactively with all decision makers and influencers
- Plan daily, hit specific activity benchmarks and close business
- Work well with the operations team members, leveraging their expertise with yours
Skills we're seeking for the Business Developer:
- Extensive face-to-face (B2B) selling experience at the mid to senior levels
- Industry experience in snow, landscape, external facilities, or emergency services
- Experience managing multiple projects and able to multi-task in a large territory
- Proficient with computer software programs including MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Experience with a CRM beneficial
- PROVEN track record of sales goal attainment in a longer selling cycle environment
- Highly competitive, positive, and results driven sales person
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to build client-centric and solution/value-based proposals
- Working experience with social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- Coach-able, trainable, and have a good sense of humor
- Local knowledge and contacts in one or more market segments preferred
- Experience in the service industry with commercial contract sales desirable
- Competitive salary with bonus potential
- 401(k) with company match
- Attend industry events, trade shows, and client site visits with the Sales Team and CEO
- Work with innovative technology and a capable team
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
Case Snow Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer.